Life Is Very Beautiful!

Life Is Very Beautiful!

Thursday 17 December 2009

Criminology and Immigration

Ooh~ that sounds like an article taken from a university research or whatever. Hopefully not. The fact is that I just talked to my truly good friend Benjamin. It's been so long!! Miss him so much! We talked a lot mostly 'bout immigrating to Canada and his major. Crime investigation is exciting isn't it? It sounds almost like being a detective, so cool! I'm glad that I could talk to him, it's always nice talking to him anyway.

Now when I think about it, to be able to have somebody of whom you can find comfort in conversations is such God's love. I know so many people due to my life of traveling around but only one tenth out of that great number is considered as my friends, and only another one third out of that one tenth can bring me that cosy feeling of being shared and listened. And I treasure that.
Greatly.

When I roamed around and almost killed my own eyes with those tonnes of words about regulations and requirements and whatsoever, it wasn't until I completed the eligible questionnaire that I realized I have been, indeed, unconsciously serious about immigrating to this country which I love so much as if it's my real hometown. It may be a bit early, but it's always good to plan things ahead isn't it?

Once there's a will, there's a way. Now I can finally have a pretty determining goal to motivate myself to achieve other accomplishments, I don't feel so aimless anymore.

No one knows about the future, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment