Life Is Very Beautiful!

Life Is Very Beautiful!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Birthday and Madeleine

I stayed up a bit late yesterday to create this for a friend's birthday. How funny it is, my ex-crush turned out to be one of my few very very good friends in that isolated world. But I'm glad, he's a really good man despite the fact that we "hate" each other so much to the point that we consider ourselves each other's long-life enemy. Gonna be very sad once you graduate sooner than expected next year Brazilian! It's damn boring on that Alps. Nah~

Rain. Diarrhea. Couldn't hang out with Bambie. Feeling a bit guilty. Sleeping too much again. Shoot!

The Madeleines from Brodard are excellent, as always...

No "hình minh hoạ" today since I already have this colourful e-card thingy~

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: For Mr. Womanizer
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment