Life Is Very Beautiful!

Life Is Very Beautiful!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Short Message from my Heart

I am 21 years, 10 months and 5 days old.

I chose Gastronomy instead of Architecture and Building Management because I was scared to risk.

I chose Finance, which is even more dry than the freezing Alps winter instead of Hotel Design and Project Management because I was afraid to follow my heart.

On top of that, I am definitely, completely and truly in love with someone for the first time in my life; someone that already tactfully answered my never-ending confession letter of "I like you" with a short text message of "I have always seen you as my best friend." just a few months ago.

In time of desperation like this, I can only rely on my faith in the Lord my beloved Father.

May you protect my heart and teach me to be strong,

as I know life will not be an easy path,

but once overcome, it is indeed a splendid one.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment