Life Is Very Beautiful!

Life Is Very Beautiful!

Friday 28 May 2010

C'est la vie! C'est l'amour!

At some points, I thought of life as a constant pain, a never-ending chain of sorrows and unfortunate events.

At many other points, I admit that life is actually very interesting, very nice, very bittersweet yet very worth living.

Since the creation of us Human, our ancestors, our great great super great grandfathers, father, brothers, friends, foes, lovers and ourselves have been striving to seek the meaning of life...

... and no one has ever succeeded

for Life can't be defined since everyone has their own Life

and for understanding one self is the most challenging task ever.

Life treats me terribly sometimes,

but still, I love my life

because it's wonderful to live

and to love

with all your heart.

Family,

Friends,

Trees,

Flowers,

Animals,

Water,

Sun,

Sky,

and even Strangers...

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete